OWNER AND AUTOMOTIVE TRANSTION SPECIALIST
Our many years of experience in managing various business functions are what makes us an expert at meeting your company's needs.
PRINCIPLE of THE FIRST STEP LLC
Michael Karcz has been in the automotive field for many years. He has been an owner, dealer, general manager, service and parts manager, and body manager during his career. Mike brings solid experience in dealership day-to-day operations with the hands-on experience necessary to make a difference in your operation.
Areas of expertise:
As a Ford dealer, Michael's dealership won the "PRESIDENTS AWARD" a total of nine times. This is the highest award for customer satisfaction given to the top 100 dealers in America. Karcz Ford was also awarded Ford Credit’s “PARTNERS IN QUALITY” award twice. This is only awarded to the top 25 dealers in the United States and Canada for customer satisfaction. Michael also won several Gold Medallion Awards for Service Management in his career. He has attended numerous ADMI courses in parts management, as well and numerous manufactures in other areas. Michael was the Wisconsin Representative for Ford Dealers in Lemon Law cases for three years.
* Including involved the hiring of all personnel, managers, writers, techs and parts personnel.
* Training of managers, service writers, and parts personnel.
* Implementing price strategies and vendor relationships and dealer rebates.
* Equipment buying in new dealerships and remodeled dealerships and service and parts
* All equipment buying and servicing of the equipment was my responsibility
* Vendor seminars and vendor training for employees .
* Maintained and increased factory warranty reimbursement for labor hours and parts mark-up.
"I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you. With my proven steps, I know I can make your service department more profitable and efficient, a necessity in our current economy."